- Range of the Standard:
- Available to other authorities
- Character of the query:
- Type of participation:
- Prior public consultation
Background of the norm
The current methodology is reflected in the so-called Recognized Documents, and regulated by the Royal Decree 235/2013, 5 April, on the basic procedure for the certification of energy efficiency in buildings, partially transposed the directive 2010/31/HAT of the European Parliament and of the board of 19 May 2010, in relation to the certification of energy efficiency of buildings. As This Is an evolution of the regulated by Royal Decree 47/2007, which in turn trasponía partially Directive 2002/91/CE.
This methodology is established according to Annex I of these directives and in coordination with the building standards.
The periodic review of such requirements, and the publication of the last Directive 844/2018 of energy efficiency in the building, requires an assessment of the current methodology to improve and update.
Problems to be solved with the new standard
- How could be improved the usefulness and functionality of certificates of energy efficiency of buildings, strengthening their understanding by citizenship, to publicize the benefits on the potential energy savings and economic opportunities for the improvement of building?
- How could be improved the quality of certificates of energy efficiency of buildings? How could be improved mechanisms of calculation?
- What aspects not properly reflects the current methodology? What changes could be made to fix it?
- What mechanisms and changes would help boost the use and usefulness of energy certificates as an essential tool for energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy in the building sector back?
- What additional information could be incorporated, or how could be improved the content of the label of energy efficiency, to reflect the more didactic way possible information of certificates of energy?
- What changes would be necessary to better use of energy certificates in a context of greater digitization? What additional opportunities exist in this context?
- What experience at European level or international feels good practices to calculate, development, management or usefulness of certificates of Energy efficiency?
Objectives of the norm
This consultation aims to seek the views of the public and the professional sector linked to these processes and potentially affected by adapting the evaluation methodology and calculation regulated by the documents Recognized for energy certification of buildings, as set out in the Royal Decree 235/2013.
El Plan Nacional Integrado de Energía y Clima 2021-2030 establece una serie de objetivos en materia de rehabilitación energética de edificios, incluyendo la mejora de la eficiencia energética (envolvente térmica) a lo largo de la década de un total de 1.200.000 viviendas, así como la mejora de la eficiencia energética (renovación de instalaciones térmicas de calefacción y ACS) de 300.000 viviendas/año de media. Para alcanzar estos objetivos, el Certificado de Eficiencia Energética de los Edificios se configura como una herramienta estratégica para mejorar la calidad de la información suministrada, valorar el rendimiento energético del edificio y así como su influencia en la toma de decisiones que afectan al mismo.
La actual coyuntura de crisis sanitaria y económica exige redoblar esfuerzos para adaptar el parque edificatorio en España, reduciendo la dependencia energética con actuaciones encaminadas al ahorro energético y el fomento de las energías renovables, suponiendo a su vez un catalizador para la generación de empleo y actividad.
The coming years will be very important for translating on the reality commitments and strategic plans that have been marked to decarbonise the park edificatorio, increasing substantially the rehabilitation of energy.
Certificates of energy efficiency of buildings are the source of most relevant information on the energy situation of the building, and is one of the keys to assess their need renovation.
In this way, certificates of energy efficiency of buildings provide an ex ante information to boost investment smart energy rehabilitation of the building, as well as in any legal business on the same (compra-venta, leasing, etc.). Similarly, these certificates are an indicator of measurement ex post to assess the evolution of energy efficiency in the building.
In this context, the trust of citizens and the professional sector in the tools that allow you to take decisions objectively and accurate is critical, such as the certificate of energy efficiency of buildings, and with this object to improve this trust presents this initiative. In this sense, it is necessary that the energy certification and tools to prepare it adequately reflect the contribution to improving energy options involve structural, design and technology available, and that the information contained in this document and recommendations arising from it are is understandable and sufficiently accessible to the end user.
Although, in compliance with the regulation sectoral, changing the methodology for calculating the energy certification of buildings has a proper procedure that involves sector actors due to the technical expertise of matter, it is considered appropriate, with additional character, open the participation to all sectors and citizenship through this consultation to seek the opinion and identify needs in different areas that, along with the technical considerations, can improve energy certification of the building.
Deadline for submitting arguments from the day Tuesday, November 17, 2020 until the day Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Submission of allegations
The allegations may be referred to the email address: email@example.com
Will only be considered responses in which the sender is identified.
In general the answers will be considered nonconfidential and free circulation. The parties that are considered confidential must be specifically identified and delimited in the comments, motivating the reasons for such qualification.