- Range of the Standard:
- Available to other authorities
- Character of the query:
- Policy not
- Type of participation:
- Not normative projects
On 7 October, the government introduced the recovery Plan, transformation and resilience, understood as a “ country ” project that guides the modernization of the Spanish economy, the recovery of economic growth and job creation, reconstruction solid, inclusive and resilient after the crisis of COVID-19, responding to the challenges of the next decade.
One of the four fundamental pillars identified in the Plan is the ecological transition that, together with the transformation digital, social and territorial cohesion and equality, frame the design of the recovery Plan, transformation and resilience.
Within this Plan, the acceleration of energy transition just and inclusive is constituted as a main element for economic recovery and as the basis for the reconstruction of an economic model more sustainable and resilient. The National Plan Consist of energy and Climate 2021-2030 (PNIEC) and strategy long-term Decarbonization 2050 (ELP), provide a great growth of renewable generation of electricity, which requires the transformation of the energy system, centralized and Unidirectional, in one distributed, multidirectional, intelligent and flexible, develop storage and services of flexibility, using tools like the digitization of networks, storage and demand management.
The recovery Plan will be implemented through the different tools that provides public administration which allow the proper mobilization of funds. Within the scope of this line of action, is scheduled guide the action and tools around the following areas:
- Deployment of energy storage, both behind the counter (“ behind the meter ”) linked to facilities of consumption or generation, as connected directly to network or stand-alone, either hibridados to renewable generation plants.
- Smart grids, through the impetus for investment in digitization of networks, and improvement of the infrastructure for the integration of renewable.
- Initiatives for the development of new business models that provide flexibility in energy system associated with energy transition, as the implantation of aggregators and especially aggregators independent or business models around the management of demand in different typologies of consumer.
- Impetus to the development of industrial and technological capabilities in the value chain of storage, including second life of equipment, demand management or flexibility in the area of electrical sector.
- Public investment in start-ups or new initiatives aimed at innovation and new business models in the energy field.
With the aim of ensuring the effectiveness of the recovery Plan and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of its deployment, the ministry to the ecological transition and the demographic challenge launches this expression of interest, to obtain information essential that would, in its case, the construction and subsequent development by the government, independently of the strategic lines of action in the fields of improving flexibility of the energy system as a whole of a competitive and sustainable manner, among others, smart grids and deployment of energy storage, giving support to the large increase in renewable generation expected in the coming years. These lines would be based on those from financing mechanisms or other support mechanisms, with the corresponding technical parameters that govern these procedures competitive and transparent to access these programs.
The failure of an expression of interest or response to the consultation does not limit the ability to submit proposals in a possible future convocatòria. Therefore, the participation is not the eligibility of any specific project nor generates no right to access to potential funding that can be convened by the administration to the attainment of the proposed objectives, nor any obligation to the administration.
Deadline for submitting arguments from the day Friday, January 29, 2021 until the day Friday, February 26, 2021
Submission of allegations
The allegations may be referred to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest may be referred to the email address and with the subject specified, according to instructions included in Annex I.
Will only be considered responses in which the sender is identified. In general answers will be considered nonconfidential and free circulation. The parties that are considered confidential must be specifically identified and delimited in the comments, motivating the reasons for such qualification.