- Range of the Standard:
- Available to other authorities
- Character of the query:
- Policy not
- Type of participation:
- Not normative projects
On 7 October, the government introduced the recovery Plan, transformation and resilience, understood as a “ country ” project that guides the modernization of the Spanish economy, the recovery of economic growth and job creation, reconstruction solid, inclusive and resilient after the crisis of COVID-19, responding to the challenges of the next decade.
One of the four fundamental pillars identified in the Plan is the ecological transition that, together with the transformation digital, social and territorial cohesion and equality, frame the design of the recovery Plan, transformation and resilience.
Under the recovery Plan, transformation and resilience, to advance the goals outlined in the PNIEC included within the policy lever of energy transition just and inclusive the component of deployment of renewable generation as a necessary tool in the path of decarbonisation of the economy, the integration of renewable energies in the sectors of energy consumption (residential, industrial, services and agriculture), as well as the use of renewable energy heat and power.
The recovery Plan will be implemented through the different tools that provides public administration which allow the proper mobilization of funds. Within the scope of this line of action, is scheduled guide the action and tools around the following areas:
- Nuevas tecnologías, técnicas o prácticas que optimicen la integración ambiental y territorial de las renovables.
- Descarbonización de la industria e integración de renovables térmicas en procesos industriales o productivos, así como del sector servicios.
- Promotion of renewable electricity consumption in the sectors of final consumption, building in general, but also industry, services and agriculture.
- Development of marine energy sources including its value chain.
- Value chain linked to the life cycle of renewable energies (manufacture, repair projects, modernization of renewable facilities considering inter the power electronics to adapt to new scenarios of flexibility and storage, waste management overlooking circular economy, etc.).
- Development of sustainable bioenergy (in its various forms), as well as promoting the development of its value chain.
- Development of innovation in renewable energies, including improved gestionabilidad, flexibility, as well as the hybridization of different technologies.
- Innovative business models that help the deployment and integration of renewable energies in the electricity sector and in sectors late energy consumption, including turnkey projects or investment in start-ups and innovative companies.
- Dynamisation projects, training and awareness as, for example, education centres, or laboratories urban/rural on energy and/or governance.
With the aim of ensuring the effectiveness of the recovery Plan and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of its deployment, the ministry to the ecological transition and the demographic challenge launches this expression of interest, to obtain information essential that would, in its case, the construction and subsequent development by the government, independently of the strategic lines of action in the area of deployment of renewable generation. these lines would be based on those from financing mechanisms or other support mechanisms, with the corresponding technical parameters that govern these procedures competitive and transparent to access these programs.
The failure of an expression of interest or response to the consultation does not limit the ability to submit proposals in a possible future convocatòria. Therefore, the participation is not the eligibility of any specific project nor generates no right to access to potential funding that can be convened by the administration to the attainment of the proposed objectives, nor any obligation to the administration.
Deadline for submitting arguments from the day Friday, January 29, 2021 until the day Friday, February 26, 2021
Submission of allegations
The allegations may be referred to the email address: Bzn-Renovables@miteco.es
Expressions of interest may be referred to the email address and with the subject specified, according to instructions included in Annex I.
Will only be considered responses in which the sender is identified. In general answers will be considered nonconfidential and free circulation. The parties that are considered confidential must be specifically identified and delimited in the comments, motivating the reasons for such qualification.