- Range of the Standard:
- Available to other authorities
- Character of the query:
- Policy not
- Type of participation:
- Not normative projects
On 7 october, the government introduced the recovery Plan, transformation and Resilience, understood as a “ draft country ” that guides the modernization of the spanish economy, the recovery of economic growth and job creation, reconstruction, inclusive and resilient following the crisis of COVID-19, responding to the challenges of the next decade.
One of the four fundamental pillars identified in the Plan is the ecological transition with digital transformation, social and territorial cohesion and equality frame the design of the recovery Plan, transformation and Resilience.
Within this Plan, the acceleration of energy transition fair and inclusive is constituted as a main element in the economic recovery and as a basis for the reconstruction of an economic model more sustainable and resilient. The Integrated National Plan for energy and climate 2021-2030 (PNIEC) and the strategy of long-term Decarbonisation 2050 (PRS), provide for strong growth of renewable generation of electricity, which requires the transformation of energy system, centralised and unidirectional, one circulated, multidirectional, intelligent and flexible, developing the storage and flexibility, using tools like the digitization of networks, storage and management of demand.
The recovery Plan will be implemented through various instruments available to the Public Administration to the effective mobilization of funds. In the area of this line, it is expected to guide the proceedings and instruments on the following areas:
- Deployment of energy storage, behind the accountant (“ behind the meter ”) linked to consumption, or directly connected to network, well, either hibridados stand-alone plants renewable generation.
- Intelligent networks, through the impetus for investment in digital networks, and improving the infrastructure for the integration of renewables.
- Initiatives for the development of new business models to provide a flexible energy system associated with energy transition, and implementation of and in particular aggregators aggregators or business models around the management of demand in different forms of consumer protection.
- Impetus to the development of industrial capacities and technological developments in the value chain, including second storage teams, the management of demand or flexibility in the area of the electricity sector.
- Public investment in start-ups or new initiatives aimed at innovation and new business models in the field of energy.
With a view to ensuring the effectiveness of the recovery Plan and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of its deployment, the ministry for the Ecological Transition and the demographic challenge launches this expression of interest to collect the necessary information that would allow, in his case, construction and subsequent development by the government independently of the strategic lines of action in the fields of improved flexibility of the energy system as a whole in a competitive and sustainable, inter alia, smart grids and the deployment of energy storage, providing support to the large increase in renewable generation expected in the coming years. These lines are concretarían based on data from financing mechanisms or other support mechanisms with appropriate technical parameters that govern these competitive and transparent procedures for gaining access to such programmes.
No expression of interest or response to the consultation will not limit the possibility of submitting proposals in the eventual future convening. Therefore, participation does not imply the eligibility of any specific project and do not make any right of access to potential funding that can be convened by the administration for the attainment of the proposed objectives, or any obligation on the administration.
Deadline for submitting arguments from the day Friday, January 29, 2021 until the day Friday, February 26, 2021
Submission of allegations
The allegations may be referred to the email address: email@example.com
Expressions of interest may be referred to the email address and with the issue mentioned above, in accordance with instructions set out in annex I.
Will only be considered responses in which the sender is identified. Will ensure the confidentiality of all information sent and the recognition of intellectual property.